Call for Interested Classrooms
Finding Y[Our] Story:
Storytelling, Self-Expression & Global Citizenship
Are you (or do you know) a high school teacher interested in hosting a storytelling workshop for your students?
SCIC is currently collaborating with trainers to deliver these workshops during International Development Week (Feb 2 - 9, 2019) in Saskatoon and Regina, and we're looking for classrooms who want to work with us!
- available in either French or English;
- great for drama and social studies classes, and;
- designed to be one half-day length (two-periods).
Your students will:
- deepen their relationship to their own story;
- broaden their understanding of global citizenship, and;
- build confidence in communicating about important issues in their community.
To apply: Fill out our short Expression of Interest Form with your contact information and some brief details about your class.
Deadline: January 7th, 2019*.
*Expressions of interest will be considered as they come in for a limited number of workshops. As such, it is in your best interest to complete the form as soon as possible.
For more information or questions, contact SCIC 306-757-4669.